Photobucket

WD3 Scotland 2013

Participation Games

Re: WD3 Scotland 2013

Postby Count Belisarius » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:23 pm

We spotted that one as well! I won't ask who's Dull and who's Boring! :)
Count Belisarius
Sergeant

Postby Essex Boy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Count Belisarius wrote:We spotted that one as well! I won't ask who's Dull and who's Boring! :)

I'll hold my hand up to both of them. Note that after two night's of being Peelered I had to be propped up against the signpost whereas the man himself is as fresh as a daisy and already planning a further night of pain for EB (you can see it in his grin). He's a very bad man.

Iain
Essex Boy
Colour Sergeant

Postby Peeler » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Cheeky flippers :d I actually thought you were asleep at the time EB. I'm back up there on Monday for two weeks - give me a description & I'll pick up your new "dice (hand) bag" ...

My car was broken by the way ... The combined weight of meself, Tim, EB, CB & our various lead piles in the boot together with the cross country lane which together caused a badumph as the car bottomed itself had actually knackered the already well worn rear shockers & arm thing - including two new tyres today I am £700 poorer <mad>
Peeler
Regimental Goat

Postby Essex Boy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Peeler wrote:Cheeky flippers :d I actually thought you were asleep at the time EB. I'm back up there on Monday for two weeks - give me a description & I'll pick up your new "dice (hand) bag" ...

My car was broken by the way ... The combined weight of meself, Tim, EB, CB & our various lead piles in the boot together with the cross country lane which together caused a badumph as the car bottomed itself had actually knackered the already well worn rear shockers & arm thing - including two new tyres today I am £700 poorer <mad>

Now that isn't funny. Sorry to hear about your car - it did sound a bit ill and I'm sorry if my huge bulk contributed to it's woes.
Essex Boy
Colour Sergeant

Postby Count Belisarius » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Ditto EB's sentiments on all counts...
Count Belisarius
Sergeant

Postby Paul » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:11 am

Ouch bad news about the bill for the car! I knew we should have stopped EB from having that cheesecake!
"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government."
Paul
Colour Sergeant

Postby Peeler » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:19 am

Aha! It was the cheesecake what did it!
Peeler
Regimental Goat

Postby Essex Boy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 am

Paul wrote:Ouch bad news about the bill for the car! I knew we should have stopped EB from having that cheesecake!

There weren't enough of you to stand any chance of keeping me from that cheese cake!

Peeler, I rather liked the pink felt handbag with leather trim but I'll shop around a bit before making a decision, thanks anyway.

E
Essex Boy
Colour Sergeant

Postby Peeler » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:41 am

Essex Boy wrote: I rather liked the pink felt handbag with leather trim but I'll shop around a bit before making a decision, thanks anyway.

:-O
Peeler
Regimental Goat

Postby Tim Hall » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Ouch, that is a real bummer. Sorry mate, I should sue Paul if I were you for lack of grounds maintenance.
Seems like its bad news all round, I am sad to say that after arriving home yesterday I was so knackered that I didn't fully unload the car. I was horrified to find this morning that thieves had broken into it and stolen EB's figures from the boot. I reported it to the local Police, and once they had finished laughing, they were very helpful. It would seem that the thieves took the boxes thinking they contained computer parts, as the boxes were heavy and labelled Siemens. I have just had a call from the Victim Support officer who has reassured me enormously, and as he said once the thieves discover their mistake they will probably dump the stuff somewhere, and for me not to fret because after all it was only some toys they pinched, and don't worry Shit happens. Fortunately I had already unloaded my stuff before being overcome with tiredness, so there you go it's not all bad news eh. Chin up!!
They will not force us,
They will stop degrading us,
They will not control us,
We shall be victorious.
Tim Hall
Corporal

Postby world2dave » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:04 pm

You're a good bloke Tim, to report EB's tragic loss like that. The main thing is that your stuff's OK, lucky escape!

Peeler - sorry to hear about the car, that's harsh. It's also a lot of pies or Spencers you could've bought instead.
So speaketh the Chief Scribe and Court Artist to his Grace the Grand Duke of Medetia
http://themedetianwars.blogspot.co.uk/
world2dave
Corporal

Postby Count Belisarius » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:24 pm

They'll probably find EB's figures on a nearby hill... tell the police to check that first.
Count Belisarius
Sergeant

Postby goat major » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:30 pm

you should also let the fire brigade know as EB's armies have a tendency to spontaneously combust
Can't paint ? Won't paint ? Kan-ban !
Bloggings: http://simonspaintingblogandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/
goat major
Major

Postby Ronan the Librarian » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Tim Hall wrote:I have just had a call from the Victim Support officer who has reassured me enormously, and as he said once the thieves discover their mistake they will probably dump the stuff somewhere, and for me not to fret because after all it was only some toys they pinched, and don't worry Shit happens.

Well, I guess it's good this joker managed to understand the meaning of "Victim", but someone clearly needs to have another go at explaining the "Support" bit - this time possibly using a bat of some sort (don't worry mate, after all it's only pain - shit happens..... #-O ).

Sincere condolences to everyone concerned on their losses/damages. X_X
"We step confidently into the gutter with some tact and decorum."
(PatG)
Ronan the Librarian
Major

Postby Essex Boy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Tim Hall wrote:Ouch, that is a real bummer. Sorry mate, I should sue Paul if I were you for lack of grounds maintenance.
Seems like its bad news all round, I am sad to say that after arriving home yesterday I was so knackered that I didn't fully unload the car. I was horrified to find this morning that thieves had broken into it and stolen EB's figures from the boot. I reported it to the local Police, and once they had finished laughing, they were very helpful. It would seem that the thieves took the boxes thinking they contained computer parts, as the boxes were heavy and labelled Siemens. I have just had a call from the Victim Support officer who has reassured me enormously, and as he said once the thieves discover their mistake they will probably dump the stuff somewhere, and for me not to fret because after all it was only some toys they pinched, and don't worry Shit happens. Fortunately I had already unloaded my stuff before being overcome with tiredness, so there you go it's not all bad news eh. Chin up!!

I actually can't think of anything to say...........Git!........that'll have to do.......for now.

Hold up, Peeler said he'd already nicked my toys! There you go, send the boys in blue round to Peeler's hide-out.
Essex Boy
Colour Sergeant

Postby Essex Boy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 pm

goat major wrote:you should also let the fire brigade know as EB's armies have a tendency to spontaneously combust

:-O I can't believe you just said that! Next you'll be saying the crooks should avoid water transport......and zoos.
Essex Boy
Colour Sergeant

Postby Essex Boy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Count Belisarius wrote:They'll probably find EB's figures on a nearby hill... tell the police to check that first.

You to me are like corned beef............you'll keep B-(
Essex Boy
Colour Sergeant

Postby Essex Boy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Ronan the Librarian wrote:
Tim Hall wrote:I have just had a call from the Victim Support officer who has reassured me enormously, and as he said once the thieves discover their mistake they will probably dump the stuff somewhere, and for me not to fret because after all it was only some toys they pinched, and don't worry Shit happens.

Well, I guess it's good this joker managed to understand the meaning of "Victim", but someone clearly needs to have another go at explaining the "Support" bit - this time possibly using a bat of some sort (don't worry mate, after all it's only pain - shit happens..... #-O ).

Sincere condolences to everyone concerned on their losses/damages. X_X

Thank you RtL.

See, WtoD, Count, Goat, not difficult to be sympathetic is it. Mr Ronan is a very nice man.
Essex Boy
Colour Sergeant

Postby Peeler » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:10 pm

:))
Peeler
Regimental Goat

Postby Paul » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Right now EB is hoping it's a joke but is not quite sure :D
"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government."
Paul
Colour Sergeant

Postby Peeler » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Neither am I ;)

And you'll have to get a W if you want to spin my drum for EB's figures, or you could try a fishing expedition on a Section 18 .... In any case, a mere confession isn't enough unless you have some supporting evidence. And I made sure there weren't no witnesses or forensics. On the face of it, you ain't got nuffink on me guvnor .... :)
Peeler
Regimental Goat

Postby ZenBadger » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Peeler wrote:...spin my drum for EB's figures

Have you taken up recasting?
ZenBadger
Beardo

PreviousNext

Return to WD3 Games